How to make the bitconnect wallet sync on Mac
This is a simple tutorial in which I am showing you how to make the bitconnect wallet sync on Mac.
One of the first issues I encountered when trying to install the Bitconnect wallet on the mac is the most common one: the wallet is not going to sync with network. When the wallet is out of sync, you won’t be able to see any transactions.
Here is an easy way on how to make the bitconnect wallet sync on a Mac
Bitconnect wallet sync on a Mac
- Close the bitconnect wallet if it’s running
- Download bitconnect.conf configuration file
- Copy the file you previously downloaded into “/Users/Username/Library/Application Support/bitconnect” on your mac. You will have to replace Username with the name of your Mac.
- You can now reopen the bitconnect wallet and it will start to sync/download block data
Invest into Bitconnect
If I become your Sponsor on BitConnect, I will return to you on BitConnect website the 7% bonus (from the amount you invest).
You just have to send me an e-mail after your first investment using the Contact page and include your username, the amount you invested and your BCC wallet address.
Example of how much you will get back from me:
- If you invest $100, I will send you back $7
- If you invest $150, I will send you back $10.5
- If you invest $1000, I will send you back $70